Have You Discovered a Best Time of Day to Post?

LyanGamer

Reaction score
I have been posting videos for a little over a year now and have always asked myself if there is a better time to upload than others. If anyone has had increased views by posting during certain times or what have you, or know anything about getting discovered that a newb like me might not, please let me know!

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Usually around 3pm, that's when all the skiddies get home from school and my video is fresh in their sub boxes

Reactions: LyanGamer

xiplays

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I look at my demographics and everything as well. I live in Australia, but a decent percentage of my view come from the UK, so I schedule uploads for about 4pm over there. Weekends are scheduled earlier

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I find weekday mornings work okay for me. It probably would work a little better in the afternoon, but since I don't know what time I'll get home from work on any given day, I like to have the routine of uploading first thing in the morning, and then I'll market it a little bit later in the day.

LyanGamer

Reaction score
This was all great stuff, thank you to everyone for your input! I usually do 5 and 8 when I can do 2 videos, I might change it to 3 and 5.

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's a really good question and I think it's different for everyone. Usually, i post my vidros close to midnight because that's when I'm done editing my videos lol. Good luck on finding the right time bud

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it all depends on your demographics. for instance. my viewers are mainly from europe and over 25. so the best time for me is early evening when everyone is home from work. around 7-8pm

DAVE_UK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
70% of my views come from the states so I try post videos ( from here in the UK) as late as possible around 11pm

ChocoStream

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well take this from me new as i am i have been following quite some statistics on that matter and the best way for you to know when is to use the youtube tool that u have on settings, you go to community then on views, then you check when you have the most active views on what day but not make sure to check for your subs and the none subed ones it's key

For example Me my best days are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays also some time sundays but the better was all those other days, and my best day for my subs and non sub are on Tuesdays

LyanGamer

Reaction score
Well take this from me new as i am i have been following quite some statistics on that matter and the best way for you to know when is to use the youtube tool that u have on settings, you go to community then on views, then you check when you have the most active views on what day but not make sure to check for your subs and the none subed ones it's key

For example Me my best days are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays also some time sundays but the better was all those other days, and my best day for my subs and non sub are on Tuesdays
This is excellent advise, I appreciate the short walkthrough. I will definitely take a look and see when my best traffic times are.

Reactions: ChocoStream