Has this website been completely abandoned?

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think we've received the answer in a number of ways, yet I'm going to ask one last time out of curiosity and confusion. Is anyone overseeing this forum? Is there any plan to start moderating the forums again? It's a shame it's been allowed to degrade to what it is - just a bunch of spammers.

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think we've received the answer in a number of ways, yet I'm going to ask one last time out of curiosity and confusion. Is anyone overseeing this forum? Is there any plan to start moderating the forums again? It's a shame it's been allowed to degrade to what it is - just a bunch of spammers.
Unfortunately, yes. I have been posting a few relavent things now and again hoping to keep a few legit things going. But I fear it is all but gone. Not to mention the value of the site has hit roick bottom with all the spam and such. Google won't touch it until it gets cleaned up. So it is a slow, quiet death...

SaberCaliburn

Reaction score
Unfortunately, yes. I have been posting a few relavent things now and again hoping to keep a few legit things going. But I fear it is all but gone. Not to mention the value of the site has hit roick bottom with all the spam and such. Google won't touch it until it gets cleaned up. So it is a slow, quiet death...
that's unfortunate really was hoping to use this site to get to know others and share my content as well and learn from others but just feels like it's more dead than alive so it's rare to find someone with experience or learning more from.

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
that's unfortunate really was hoping to use this site to get to know others and share my content as well and learn from others but just feels like it's more dead than alive so it's rare to find someone with experience or learning more from.
Here's a good reddit forum for small YouTube channels: https://www.reddit.com/r/NewTubers/

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I've been seeing your posts and totally respecting your attempts at getting some positive talk going. I was going to start a few threads today, but then I see a thread, which has been on the forum for a week now, literally titled "hey friends, coming to you to enjoy your kids". While I'm sure that spammer has just got language barriers going on, still.... the title is the title. And it's still up.

Reactions: JayZippo

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's unfortunate, There used to be discussions going on here. There can be again, but if legitimate threads are buried and mixed in with the spam, there's not much point to be here.

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I've been seeing your posts and totally respecting your attempts at getting some positive talk going. I was going to start a few threads today, but then I see a thread, which has been on the forum for a week now, literally titled "hey friends, coming to you to enjoy your kids". While I'm sure that spammer has just got language barriers going on, still.... the title is the title. And it's still up.
AS much as that is disturbing and I am pretty sure it is language barrier, I did LOL a bit at that. I am going to hell I know.