Has anyone seen this? (YouTube Analytics)

LearningStuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
All of a sudden about 24 hours worth of views just dropped down to zero. It also fried a bit of my watch time and took my subscriber count down with it, I'm guessing any stats that occurred in that time period for some reason disappeared.

Not a big deal really, just curious.

crazy-logic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
All of a sudden about 24 hours worth of views just dropped down to zero. It also fried a bit of my watch time and took my subscriber count down with it, I'm guessing any stats that occurred in that time period for some reason disappeared.

Not a big deal really, just curious.
This is not uncommon - the way YT stats work and are calculated is very complex as content is served from many servers in different locations, they sync up eventually but occasionally there's a blip and it gets corrected over time as things become more consistent in the databases.

Reactions: LearningStuff

LearningStuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
same here had no views too, thought I messed up with last video & got shadowbanned :wideyed2:
Same here, I thought that my views were getting investigated for some reason. I thought it was strange because I am so small.

Looks like the last 24 hours have returned but one day last week is still showing 0 views. Looks like it was a glitch on their end since it happened to a few of us.