Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow talk about the complete package with this one :eek:

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
in conclusion....im batman! ..cause Elizabeth said so! ..well technically she didnt..but still! *stands on gargoyle*

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Whoever this horrible jerk off is who harassed you, I'm quite certain he didn't repeatedly tell you how horrible you were. It was something more along the lines of "you never post anything about other people's videos, you are always saying "like me on FB, follow on Twitter," and posting your videos repeatedly and it comes off as conceited and selfish, oh and my spidey senses are telling me he only said it once.. and then APOLOGIZED for how he said it! That most certainly is harassment of the first order, especially since he didn't stop messaging you after that... or wait.. maybe he did...

And the best thing you can do with your videos to get them noticed, is bump them once a day. It breaks the forum rules to repost them over and over with different titles, it's misleading people think you're putting out something new but it's the same thing. You can just go into your video and say "bump" and it goes up to the top of the thread again.

I never even said you WERE selfish or conceited, I said it's how you come across when every post is all about you. I let you know that when you do those things all the time people tend to ignore you. There was no name calling, or anything of the sort. And the main point is that to get the most out of this community you should get to know others, show an interest in them and they will show an interest in you. That's the whole point I was trying to make, and while I didn't make it with the most tact, to call it "harassment" and "repeatedly telling you how horrible you are" is laughable. :rolleyes:

Elizabeth Prior

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Whoever this horrible jerk off is who harassed you, I'm quite certain he didn't repeatedly tell you how horrible you were. It was something more along the lines of "you never post anything about other people's videos, you are always saying "like me on FB, follow on Twitter," and posting your videos repeatedly and it comes off as conceited and selfish, oh and my spidey senses are telling me he only said it once.. and then APOLOGIZED for how he said it! That most certainly is harassment of the first order, especially since he didn't stop messaging you after that... or wait.. maybe he did...

And the best thing you can do with your videos to get them noticed, is bump them once a day. It breaks the forum rules to repost them over and over with different titles, it's misleading people think you're putting out something new but it's the same thing. You can just go into your video and say "bump" and it goes up to the top of the thread again.

I never even said you WERE selfish or conceited, I said it's how you come across when every post is all about you. I let you know that when you do those things all the time people tend to ignore you. There was no name calling, or anything of the sort. And the main point is that to get the most out of this community you should get to know others, show an interest in them and they will show an interest in you. That's the whole point I was trying to make, and while I didn't make it with the most tact, to call it "harassment" and "repeatedly telling you how horrible you are" is laughable. :rolleyes:
I asked you to please refrain from contacting me again.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
*Face palm* Hey guys! Since I can't say this to Elizabeth directly, or that would be "messaging" her when she's asked me not to, I'll just say it to all of you! When someone is talking ABOUT you on a PUBLIC forum you are BOTH members of, to expect the other person NOT to respond because you said "don't message me" is pretty stupid! Maybe if she didn't make a thread about me saying I harassed and called her horrible, I wouldn't come in here and say "actually, no I didn't". But I can't tell HER that, or I would be "messaging" her.

Status
Not open for further replies.