Hard to get noticed...

NawarGaming

Reaction score
I have a lot of subs but I don't have active viewers, I wish I'd have many more but it's hard to get a bunch of people to notice my channel all at once easily, that's why I've been trying to do collabs but I'm having a hard time finding people that stick to their word or finding people period, even the right people that could give me the exposure I needed as well as giving some exposure to them..I play Xbox one mostly, I have PC too. It sucks to see other people with less subs smaller than me with more active views and subs but that's where it counts. Im trying to get my channel there but it seems like my content keeps getting blocked by a wall no matter how many times I post my channel on social medias and forums or share them with my friends and they share my channel too, even advertising in video games with my emblems and names and etc..even top comments on YouTube but no difference..I don't understand what to do I'm still putting out content as I have been for a long time and i just feel stuck like I will get no where, and people say that you can't since the bigger channels are getting bigger well then how come I see smaller channels around my size get bigger as well and not me? And I'm sure many other people row the same boat I'm in but it's just something we know we deserve but feel like we can't have (even though we can). I'd like some advice but i am doing the sharing, the tagging and keywords with tubebuddy, the consistency needed, posting on social medias and forums, advertising, the last thing I guess I'd need to do is go to a YouTube convention but my life is busy and I can't even afford to go to one nor can my family to even take me there for a while.

On my channel I posted horror games, Dark Deception, Outlast, some Alien Isolation (for now), call of duty and zombies, friday the 13th, Titanfall, super mario (not) bros, more Mario games, gears of war 4, mortal kombat XL, Mario Party, NBA 2K, and more and now I'm playing The Wolf Among Us, and I've even been using face cam with green screen..

The Wolf Among Us video will come out Monday, and while doing this is fun and all, I just wish there was a bigger audience to share it with and I already do engage with my audience but still, no luck

Thank you for your help, and for reading

LukussJA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i can help you my channel is small but i get more views than my sub count which is great, i can see a few things you can work on, add me on skype if you want @lukuss21 and i can give you a few tips :)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm not entirely sure what you are asking in this thread, but I think it fits better in the strategy / technique advice forum, so I moved it there. ^_^

PRINESSA

Reaction score
Well growing a channel isn't easy and it won't happen over night. Keep interacting with people and be visible so that people can find your channel. This forum is a great way to make people notice your channel, but along with that try posting comments on other youtubers channels... or at least that's what I'm trying haha. I'm still new though. I hope you'll figure it out somehow! x

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
How about asking your viewers to comment something like "I will like to read what you think about the game in the comment below"....or "what do you think about this video?" Anything along that line...

I watched one of your most popular videos with above 11k views and only 2 comments reason, simple there was nowhere in the video where you motivated the viewers to leave a comment. hope that helps

NawarGaming

Reaction score
How about asking your viewers to comment something like "I will like to read what you think about the game in the comment below"....or "what do you think about this video?" Anything along that line...

I watched one of your most popular videos with above 11k views and only 2 comments reason, simple there was nowhere in the video where you motivated the viewers to leave a comment. hope that helps
Oh yeah I understand, thank you for the advice, appreciate it

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
I always notice that the people who get the most active views are the people who are doing more then just making videos but are also trying to be really nice and personal to their subscribers. Treat them like friends, not like just subs. Make videos where you thank them when you have reached a milestone. Those kind of things can definitly help you, I believe.

Brito21

I've Got It
Reaction score
you just got to have patience and keep doing it, its a process that takes time and continue to produce quality content and tag it correctly even though tags and seo is tricky

Jimson Lima

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Think of it like this. Imagine your channel as a tree. The more braches on the tree aka videos, the more content people will have to grab onto. I believe this is why creators who post daily become trending because they present more content to their audience. So keep growing your tree and it will eventually reach an audience.
This is just my theory

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Think of it like this. Imagine your channel as a tree. The more braches on the tree aka videos, the more content people will have to grab onto. I believe this is why creators who post daily become trending because they present more content to their audience. So keep growing your tree and it will eventually reach an audience.
This is just my theory
I see, I understand, thank you for the word of advice, that does make sense