Gaming Halo 4 Machinima (Looking for Actors)

GriFfSaLuTe

Reaction score
Hello YTTalk. I'm GriFf Salute but you can call me Grey. I'm looking for dedicated Halo Player who are willing to become part of something great. I'm starting a Halo 4 Machinima. There is a huge guarantee that this will be big because my 3 of my friends with 20k+ subscribers will help promote it. But I still haven't finished my casting crew and need actors. If you don't want to be an actor that's fine, you can be a extra in the background. If you don't want to be in it at all you can help me forge the maps. Everyone who participates will be promoted in the description and in the beginning and end of all episodes. My requirements are below. Please comment only if you are Interested, because it makes it easier on my behalf.

If you want to be a Actor:
You must be able to follow simple instruction
Work well with others
Needs a Skype account
Needs a GOOD quality Mic.
Must be willing to bring new Ideas to the table

If you want to be a Forger:
Work well with others
Must be Creative

If you want to be a Extra:
Work well with others

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Is this going to be in the game or animated? And what exactly is a Forger :p?

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im in :D I wanna be an Actor :D Add me on skype ;D supahkitteh4 :D Ive found the perfect settings for me mic so u can hear me better ^^^Just hit me up :D

Heroic405

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would but my good mic is at home and I'm away for 3 weeks!

GriFfSaLuTe

Reaction score
Is this going to be in the game or animated? And what exactly is a Forger :p?
All footage will be recorded In-Game. Forgers are people whole build maps.[DOUBLEPOST=1372816489,1372816411][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to help script it, if you need any of that!
Ok, We actually need people to help us with the plot. message me on YT.[DOUBLEPOST=1372816551][/DOUBLEPOST]
im in :D I wanna be an Actor :D Add me on skype ;D supahkitteh4 :D Ive found the perfect settings for me mic so u can hear me better ^^^Just hit me up :D
Will do

areusupercereal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be willing to do the actor! I consider myself fairly creative. And I was actually wanting to do a similar thing myself, and already had a couple of skits planned out. I didn't go through with it because I didn't have anyone else to help me. So in other words, I might have a few skits already planned out, and I would love to be an Actor! :D
BTW, when would we start? The sooner the better for me, but really whenever it's most convenient for you is when it's going to be.
And I have a Samson Condenser Microphone, and my Skype is: either areusupercereal, or just Super Cereal. I can't tell which name is the official one that shows up in the search bar.

TundraZer0

Generic Title
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Assuming by 'Actor' you mean 'Voice Actor,' I'm definitely in! I love trying to get all the voice acting experience that I possibly can. :biggrin:

Mic: Blue Yeti with Pop Filter