Halloween video ideas?

Daniel Prakash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So obviously it's coming up to halloween and I wanted to do a video for halloween but I'm strapped for ideas, any suggestions?

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
So obviously it's coming up to halloween and I wanted to do a video for halloween but I'm strapped for ideas, any suggestions?
Dress up as a skeleton and dance in different places while playing the spooky skeleton music. (I'm crazy Ik)

Meli the Speli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Halloween tag, dress up and create a new persona, if you know how to create any types of costumes, that'd be a nice one too, talking about your favorite horror/Halloween themed movies could be a nice one, or any Halloween themed crafts, and pumpkin carving is what comes to my mind at the moment

Last edited:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the video ideas and planning forum. =)

Daniel Prakash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Halloween tag, dress up and create a new persona, if you know how to create any types of costumes, that'd be a nice one too, talking about your favorite horror/Halloween themed movies could be a nice one, or any Halloween themed crafts, and pumpkin carving is what comes to my mind at the moment
I don't even know what a "tag" is, seen a lot of them but I still don't know what they are

Meli the Speli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basically it's a set of questions based on your opinion of a thing that you answer

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When in doubt, put on a mask and make a parody out of Michael Myers, Freddy Kruger, Jason Vorhees, or ghostface

Daniel Prakash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you all for your ideas :) Hopefully I won't be the only one using some of them!