Halloween video about coffee?

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm really wanting to make a video about halloween or something scary but I've learned that's kind of tough when your videos are about coffee. Any ideas?

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
diy halloween mugs? latte art maybe? where you draw some halloween inspired things on the coffee like all those pictures on instagram, hahah. you could incorporate someone you know and have a kind of face-off of who can make the best coffee incorporating stuff that reminds you of halloween (turning it orange, adding weird candy to it, whatever you can think of). i bet searching through pinterest could give you some ideas as well!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've seen those foam kitties they make in fancy coffee shops. Could you do foam skulls or foam ghosts or something? That would be pretty interesting.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do like the latte art ideas! Once I get better at it, I'll have to try it. Just last time I've done it, I burnt the milk XD

MadySan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Yes, I do have an idea. What about not engaging in a Halloween collab if you already know you are not going to post your video and ignore the other youtuber after she posted her video. Free promotion is a nice thing isn't it?

Arachnophobik

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
how about you pretend to drink this coffee that turns out to be a contaminated coffee and turns you into a rabid zombie!? "M-m-m-m-uch caffeine!!! Body... Can't.. Handle-- RAAAAAAAAAARGH"

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, I do have an idea. What about not engaging in a Halloween collab if you already know you are not going to post your video and ignore the other youtuber after she posted her video. Free promotion is a nice thing isn't it?
I haven't done my halloween video yet because I just recently thought of what I was going to do and figured, the closer to halloween, the more the halloween searches, the more the views. Don't worry, I didn't forget! I just had to think what I was going to do so it won't be a half baked video.

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You could do a horror sketch regarding Kopi luwak or Civet coffee, which is basically coffee cherries eaten by the Asian Palm Civet and then pooped out. The poop is then roasted and made into a drink. It's also one of the most expensive coffees out there at roughly $80 for 1 cup of poopy coffee.

For a scary video it could bring about the zombie apolocalypse, put parasites in your brains or stomach. Or turn you into a palm civet which then begins the cycle again......kinda like that mushroom that kills insects by taking over their minds and then sprouting out of their heads to spray spores everywhere to begin the cycle again.