Guys, i made my first penny on youtube.

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Hey what's up guys! So I was looking on how much revenue I made and It seems like I made 1 penny?? lol Im pretty stoked. How did you guys react when you made your first penny?

Last edited:
Hey what's up guys! So I was looking on how much revenue I made and It seems like I made 1 penny?? lol Im pretty stoked. How did you guys react when you made your first penny?
I was like "hmm, in a hundred days I'll have a dollar". Then I slowly grew. I have had days where I made over $100 out of nowhere when a video gets shared

CONGRATULATIONS! Seriously! I felt SO excited when I saw I made my first penny, I even screenshotted it and it's somewhere in my computer lol. Then when I made my first quarter I did the same thing and I'm on my way to a dollar! It may not seem much to everyone else, but to us it's a super huge deal! It's exciting, so congratulations and I hope you make many more of those pennies ;D

CONGRATULATIONS! Seriously! I felt SO excited when I saw I made my first penny, I even screenshotted it and it's somewhere in my computer lol. Then when I made my first quarter I did the same thing and I'm on my way to a dollar! It may not seem much to everyone else, but to us it's a super huge deal! It's exciting, so congratulations and I hope you make many more of those pennies ;D

Yessss thank you so much!!!! Congrats when you get your first dollar!!! See you around :)

Congrats!! I'm a few penny's away from my first dollar so that is pretty exciting!! Can't wait to hit it! Making my first dollar on YouTube haha!

WOW CONGRATS! :) And how are you guys making pennies? Monetized videos? I don't know i think i'd rather get quite a few subs and then start doing ads on videos, i don't wanna scare the potential subs away LOL.

That's great. I used to look at the money made all the time and be happy when it went to a new dollar amount like changing from $2.78 to $3.01. Now I don't look because it's going to be a long time to get to $100 to get the money.

i cannot remember making my first penny as it was a long time ago, but one of my videos has made about 200 pounds which i cant have as it can't be monetised due to syco haha, but i have got a new popular video now which grows quickly and i have made about £15 overall on youtube and most of that is from that popular video (think it's made about 10 pounds), i'm really glad i have finally got a popular video that is actually monetised, and i earn about a dollar a month thanks to that video, (no idea what that is in pounds i'm crap at currency but i think it's at least 50p) not a lot but still so nice!

It's very exciting to make money on YouTube. I think I impress people more saying that I've received deposits from Google than telling them my sub or view count. Funny to think that most of my money has come from my shortest video: just 1:19 long.

I hope those pennies add up for you and turn into dollars etc.

Back