Commentary Guess Who Game PS4 only

Reaction score
The guess who game is were everyone in the game puts down 2 embarrassing facts about themselves to the host (non player)
Then the host will read them out one by one in a random sequence and everyone will guess who the fact belongs to
If you guess the right person you get a point
If the fact owner is not caught they get a point
We will record the voice overs on ps4 or if there is any other ideas please let me know
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJghQRJhINMmkoW_UGLcIw
To apply please also leave your channel link

Dogking

Reaction score
While its not a gaming channel I can collab with you so it can help my little show get some boosts and maybe you can be on it

Reaction score
Dog king I have checked out your yt and you seem pretty legit but my only issue is whet would we talk about?

Dogking

Reaction score
Dog king I have checked out your yt and you seem pretty legit but my only issue is whet would we talk about?
Whatever you'd like to talk about. That's the thing with my show. Its very relaxed usually.

Reaction score
Whatever you'd like to talk about. That's the thing with my show. Its very relaxed usually.
I would be interested then just need to know how do you communicate on the podcast and what time zone are you in.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Dont forget to measure and record every week. When the losses seem slow, the inches are usually up. Awesome report and you are definitely what us oldtimers call a "skinny minny".

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Lloydloord

Reaction score
The line-up doesnt seem as strong as last years. Mind you thats more cos a lot of the bands on there are new to me.

Any in particular worth checking out?

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Eh, Im close enough to Corrie, XD. Im her apprentice in your fanfic after all. Let there be apostrophes:

Perhaps someone who is not a mod will post next.