Short Film GTA5 Xbox One Body Actors Wanted

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,

I just want to clarify that this isn't a film but more a show although I'm not sure there's a show section on here :p

I'm making a show of sorts on GTA5 and I need body actors to help bring the dream to life. I need as many people as I can get, it's a good oppurtunity for some exposure if you need it cause you'll be featured in the credits and in the description. You won't be voice acting or anything but you'll be able to work with me and a fellow creator and maybe even collab with us on other stuff in the future if you stick around for the show long term.

The show is going to be on XboxOne so obviously you need an xbox one and Grand Theft Auto. You'll also need free time, it helps if you're in either the UK or USA because most of my cast are from those regions and it's difficult enough to work around the time difference. You don't need too much else on GTA. I've got a link for a form that I've created to check people eligible to partake in the show, please fill it out if you're interested and feel free to contact me via my Youtube channel which also has my Twitter and Facebook page linked on it. The post won't let me post the link to the video so follow these instructions to find the form.

Head to my channel>Head the "Halo 5 Guardians Blue Review" video>Click the link in the description that has the form.

Appreciate your time and I look forward to working with you.