PrimeSyndicate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,

For the past couple of years, I conceptualized a ton of different ideas for short films (machinimas). One of which being a slasher film on GTA V. However, I need to gather a team. I am looking for different people with different abilities who are willing to help out with this project. These abilities include: Being able to edit well, Being able to write scripts, Being able to voice act, and being able to body act. However, the film itself has not yet been given a name, so name suggestions are welcomed!

Further information is listed below.

Story Line:

After moving to Los Santos to pursue his acting career, Wade Parker begins to receive terrifying text messages from an unknown source who claims is going to kill him. Assuming it's just a cruel prank, Wade disregards the horrific messages and goes about his Vinewood life. But things turn sinister when Wade begins to discover that everyone around him is dying in gruesome, bizarre "accidents". Feeling sickened about his friends deaths, Wade becomes determined to get to the bottom of these "accidents". When Wade begins to hunt down the sadistic killer, he unfortunately finds more then he originally bargained for.

People needed for this project:

- Editor
- Writer(s)
- Body Actors
- Voice Actors

What you need to help out:

- GTA V (PC)
- A lot of free time

For any questions, please contact me via Skype at: ikryptic_hd