Growing a channel is no different than growing any business

theResidentPsychopath

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
rewards.webtalk.co
Channel Type
Gamer
I started a channel about a year ago. I had some audio quality issues and left it to site for 9 months. When I came back, I even took down some of the bad quality videos because I intend to replay the game with my new setup.

To the topic at hand - how growing anything is the same.

When I started over after a divorce, I was homeless and lost custody of my son. After a lengthy self loathing and depression, I got myself a job, started wholesaling real estate contracts, and got an apartment. Then I got my son.

Since then, we've gotten things back that we lost including a bunch of technology. That's how I was able to start and fix a channel, and how I am able to upload regularly. I work from home thanks to a mindset that I stuck with. Consistency over time is what brings results. I did not make any money with real estate at first. I didn't even have any leads for motivated sellers. I told myself that it would work if I just kept at it. That's how I know that my YouTube channel will reach a million subs.

In other words, avoid negative self talk and don't let non-existent traction stop you from building your channel. Understand that you are pushing a heavy object up a hill, and if you give up now, you may never know that you were about to be at the peak ready to snowball to easy street.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"Consistency over time is what brings results" I love that... That's my way of thinking... If you try this YouTube thing for 5 months and give up because you don't see 1000 subs then you won't get anywhere... Very Inspirational story.. Thanks for sharing it with us. Good luck on your journey.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This really good and very true youtube is just like any other business.:)