Great way to promote your channel

YaBoiiClark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey y'all!

A great way to promote your channel is by talking to people on Omegle or Chatroulette. I just got 5 new subscribers within the last hour and a half!

Be energetic and fun to talk to!

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ayeeeee, that sounds cool. I'll have to try that sometime.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you want to see actual dicks every once in a while, you could try that!

Reactions: FRANKIEandEMILY

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That is a great way but only if you are desperate :D They need to come to you by their good will (because they like your content), not you to beg them to subscribe.

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler

YaBoiiClark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is a great way but only if you are desperate :D They need to come to you by their good will (because they like your content), not you to beg them to subscribe.
Well, not begging. What I do is put "youtube" in the interest box, and if the topic the stranger brings up the topic of YouTube, tell them that you make YouTube videos and they usually ask for a link to your channel and they usually subscribe.

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well, not begging. What I do is put "youtube" in the interest box, and if the topic the stranger brings up the topic of YouTube, tell them that you make YouTube videos and they usually ask for a link to your channel and they usually subscribe.
yes but my dude, that does not equate to audience retention. that is just a low key sub4sub regimen. do what you got to do. I may think about trying it but it just seems too difficult to retain a random sub who particularly likes your subject on omegle or chatroulette.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey y'all!

A great way to promote your channel is by talking to people on Omegle or Chatroulette. I just got 5 new subscribers within the last hour and a half!

Be energetic and fun to talk to!
we did an omegle video a while back and it helped us out too. plus it was really funny. VERY lengthy to edit however because of all the nudity lol

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved to Strategies & Technique Advice for you :)

Reactions: YaBoiiClark