• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Got My First 50 Subs in 2 Weeks Off My First Music Video

Dre Finesse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Over 1.3k Plays On soundcloud and over 40 Likes . with sooo much love on the YouTube video in the little time its been out. I feel like this is the beggining of a long journey . Mark my words Dre Finesse you gonna hear him on the radio , tv , and ALL over the music side of YouTube.

Reactions: kevinboston7

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Over 1.3k Plays On soundcloud and over 40 Likes . with sooo much love on the YouTube video in the little time its been out. I feel like this is the beggining of a long journey . Mark my words Dre Finesse you gonna hear him on the radio , tv , and ALL over the music side of YouTube.
Holy man you seem to be quite a successful musician what kind of music do you do I'd be interested to find out I also did a music video I did a diss track with all that success it would mean a lot to me if you go over to my diss track music video and let me know what you think of the Rhythm and lyrics I'm not exactly a musician myself but it's fun it was fun making a music video anyway I'm going to go check out yours hopefully the momentum continues for you I hope you get a record deal