Gaming Got a steam? Like to troll?

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, meh name is Jacob, and/or Watchingeggsboil according to various sites. I have had my channel for a little over two weeks I think, and am ready to collab with some peeps, so if you have Team Fortress 2 on steam, add me and we could totally troll some servers together, of course your channel would be linked at the end, and in the description!

Let me know if your interested, my steam name is WatchingEggsBoil exactly like that. I look forward to hearing from you. Oh, and the only qualifications is you can't have background noise in the video, a decent mic, (No internal crap) and you have to be wearing head phones so I can't hear the noise coming out of your pc. You can even record YOUR end and put it on your channel if you like, completely up to you though.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i would like to collabs with you, ill add you probaly today. my steam name is wopsie and yes do play TF2 sometimes. im not 100% sure if my mic is good enough for your standards though. if not, i also have another one though that might be better, but for me a little harder to use (for me personally). you could check out a video of me to see if it meets your standarts.
hope to hear from you :)

and btw, i can sometimes record in the weekends (not always because of people at home making noise) and almost always on monday at around 4 o clock my time (west europe), and on thursday from like 2 o clock.

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i would like to collabs with you, ill add you probaly today. my steam name is wopsie and yes do play TF2 sometimes. im not 100% sure if my mic is good enough for your standards though. if not, i also have another one though that might be better, but for me a little harder to use (for me personally). you could check out a video of me to see if it meets your standarts.
hope to hear from you :)

and btw, i can sometimes record in the weekends (not always because of people at home making noise) and almost always on monday at around 4 o clock my time (west europe), and on thursday from like 2 o clock.
Your mics fine bro. :p I'll add you on steam, and we can talk more then. :D

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is my mic good enough? If so, I want to troll hard.

Root Beer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I would be interested.
Added you on steam