Peewee Cinemas

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any sites out there that would boost channel growth or at least give a video some more views, especially for new channels. I know about a lot of the social medias like facebook and twitter but, you know, I have no friends, or more like I just started my accounts so I am really small. I joined some google communities and I have a deviantart as well. Are there any sites out there that I probably haven't heard about? And if you have channel growth tips in general those would be gratefully accepted!:up2::D

And, you know, if you wanna check our channel...;)

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No there are no sites that get you more views thanks to promoting your content.

Unless you either bot or be scum and shill yourself out on reddit but 9/10 times you will be met with backlash.

This site also is not a site for self promotion. Just a heads up

Peewee Cinemas

Reaction score
No there are no sites that get you more views thanks to promoting your content.

Unless you either bot or be scum and shill yourself out on reddit but 9/10 times you will be met with backlash.

This site also is not a site for self promotion. Just a heads up
So just for clarification, I have seen in the videos and channels forums people who post their channel links and ask for video reviews. Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't that, as well as having a link to your channel in your post, considered "self-promotion"? Just slightly confused here.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We are all creators here in some way shape or form.

You ask for reviews and feedback on that sub forum.

and the link to your channel is so if someone wants to check you out they can. You can also not have it it's your choice.

But blatantly asking people to check out your channel is not allowed.

The video forum people post their stuff there but 8/10 times you won't get much feedback. It's mostly useless from my opinion.

Reactions: KidsCorner

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I was just wondering if there are any sites out there that would boost channel growth or at least give a video some more views, especially for new channels. I know about a lot of the social medias like facebook and twitter but, you know, I have no friends, or more like I just started my accounts so I am really small. I joined some google communities and I have a deviantart as well. Are there any sites out there that I probably haven't heard about? And if you have channel growth tips in general those would be gratefully accepted!:up2::D

And, you know, if you wanna check our channel...;)
Nope :/
But just engage with the subscribers you have right now, maybe they will promote you by telling their friends :')

Giedre

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't have may subscribers, but I have noticed some things and I have my own plan to promote myself :)
I think one of the best ways to promote yourself is YOUTUBE.
Comment other people similar to you by your content and a) they might like you, they will subscribe you, you will become YT buddies b) when you comment on their videos other people might click on you as well!! c) you can comment on some bigger more popular videos and not necessarily similar to what you do, but if your comment is interesting/funny on point..other people might want to get to know you better and by that you will again will get some attention.
I have started working on Instagram, Twitter and Google + myself yesterday ( new accounts, really hard to build up the community, but I believe it's really worth it)
Anyway, you need to find you target group and not try to get in the way of those who would never be interested and try not to spam! :D
And also when commenting something/someone be true.
I think those ,, Please please please check me out and sub me" will never get any positive result. But if you find someone that you are really interested and write them what you liked about them, why and and etc..everyone will be more willing to check you out ( my personal opinion and experience)

Good luck buddy!! ;)
Greetings from Denmark!!

Peewee Cinemas

Reaction score
I don't have may subscribers, but I have noticed some things and I have my own plan to promote myself :)
I think one of the best ways to promote yourself is YOUTUBE.
Comment other people similar to you by your content and a) they might like you, they will subscribe you, you will become YT buddies b) when you comment on their videos other people might click on you as well!! c) you can comment on some bigger more popular videos and not necessarily similar to what you do, but if your comment is interesting/funny on point..other people might want to get to know you better and by that you will again will get some attention.
I have started working on Instagram, Twitter and Google + myself yesterday ( new accounts, really hard to build up the community, but I believe it's really worth it)
Anyway, you need to find you target group and not try to get in the way of those who would never be interested and try not to spam! :D
And also when commenting something/someone be true.
I think those ,, Please please please check me out and sub me" will never get any positive result. But if you find someone that you are really interested and write them what you liked about them, why and and etc..everyone will be more willing to check you out ( my personal opinion and experience)

Good luck buddy!! ;)
Greetings from Denmark!!
Thanks for the tips! Checked out your channel. You have a good voice. Hope you do well! :thumbsup2: