Good Editing Software

FusedFulkron

Reaction score
I'm basically hoping to get more vlogs up, but before i do, I'd like to know if there are any decent video editing programs out there?

Windows movie maker just can't cut it anymore :p
Preferably, the software should be free but any other suggestions would be greatly accepted.

Cheers :)

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Well I know you want free software, although I have been using Sony Vegas Pro 11, for quite a while now and it does everything I need it to, plus a heck of a lot more!,

There are ways of getting SVP 11 for free, search it on YouTube and I'm sure some results will come up!!

NAME: Sony Vegas Pro 11
Price: $599.95

FusedFulkron

Reaction score
Camtasia might be something you can look at. It has a Studio to edit your videos and a recorder to record your screen. Its pretty good.
http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia2-1111.html?gclid=CISAwtvLs7ACFcIlpAodMm0QTQ
I'll definitely check this out, i think i might have glimsped it being used.
--- merged: Jun 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM ---
Well I know you want free software, although I have been using Sony Vegas Pro 11, for quite a while now and it does everything I need it to, plus a heck of a lot more!,

There are ways of getting SVP 11 for free, search it on YouTube and I'm sure some results will come up!!

NAME: Sony Vegas Pro 11
Price: $599.95
Looks pretty good, but $600 is alot to not pay if you get me :S

LeHenoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use Premiere Pro, and when you are a student then you can get it with After Effects and some other things with it for 765 Euro or $