Gonna Make a Thumbnail Tutorial, What Would You Like to See?

Crackle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm planning on making a youtube thumbnail tutorial. Nothing "cookie-cutter", as I want to bring real design concepts and ideas that'll help youtubers design future thumbnails on their own by making their own design choices and judgements. My question is, are there any questions you guys have had about making thumbnails, or things you know now about thumbnails that you wish you knew before you started youtube? This'll help me out a ton, and I thank you guys for anything you can give me.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
YTtalk's support/suggestions forum sub-category is for questions about the forum and ways to improve the forum rather than YouTube discussion and tutorials. ^^, so I've moved this thread to the branding and channel design forum. ^^ Thumbnail questions are posted in the Branding and Channel Design forum, so I think this is a good sub-forum for asking this question. ^^

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well in a thumbnail tutorial...I would like to see "How to make a thumbnail more interesting.How to make it more clickable.Best content placement.And how to make great thumbnail even if you don's show any faces on your thumbnail."I thing these are some thing you should show while you making a thumbnail video :)

Thanks a lot :)

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How to make it stand out from the others
How to include information in a thumbnail regarding the video
How to brand your thumbnails properly
How to work around the video length indication that YouTube applies to every thumbnail