Going To Youmacon? I Am, Too! Here's My Schedule

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

I dunno if any of you guys are heading to Youmacon in Detroit, Michigan this Halloween, but if so I hope to see ya! This will be the fourth year the convention has invited my company and I out. I'm very excited for all the fans, cosplay, general goofiness, and late night parties.

ChiakiXNanami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was there last year. It is fun. :)

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh sweet, how do you get to conduct panels in these conventions? I'm quite interested in doing something for next year's OrlandoiX if I can.

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh sweet, how do you get to conduct panels in these conventions? I'm quite interested in doing something for next year's OrlandoiX if I can.
Usually you submit panels to the convention via their website. I believe panel submissions close for Youmacon sometime in July/September. However, my company (91.8 The Fan) was invited and I was as well due to my involvement with it and my work in voice over in video games, animation, and commercial. Guests usually have an agreement in their contract on how many or how little panels they will do.

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Usually you submit panels to the convention via their website. I believe panel submissions close for Youmacon sometime in July/September. However, my company (91.8 The Fan) was invited and I was as well due to my involvement with it and my work in voice over in video games, animation, and commercial. Guests usually have an agreement in their contract on how many or how little panels they will do.
Ahh pretty sweet. :) I'll have to take a look then at conventions I'm planning on going to this year. At least for MAGFest and MomoCon next year I'm going to just be an observer for a little while longer.

ChiakiXNanami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ahh pretty sweet. :) I'll have to take a look then at conventions I'm planning on going to this year. At least for MAGFest and MomoCon next year I'm going to just be an observer for a little while longer.
Magfest is cool but just so you know everyone drinks XD I am not kidding. Magfest is beer central.

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Magfest is cool but just so you know everyone drinks XD I am not kidding. Magfest is beer central.
Yeah, MAGFest and Youmacon are both big on that, but not always a bad thing as long as you're careful and you watch out for friends.

ChiakiXNanami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, MAGFest and Youmacon are both big on that, but not always a bad thing as long as you're careful and you watch out for friends.
Yeah if people don't get drunk and do stupid stuff it is ok.