Going into a good subject to make content about.

Lieutenant Terraria

Reaction score
So i used to be a gaming channel and still am, but i want to grow and realized gaming doesn't have that much room to grow in, i was thinking something like science or history as i am passionate about science and things like game history and company history, so i could mix history and gaming. there would be a good bit of room to grow, but i cannot edit or have a good looking setup. is there a good way to do gaming history without having to use fancy editing and tricks?

p.s. I'm not 32 i would be too young to make an account if i made it my real age, i am 10 years old.

SnuggCTO

Reaction score
Website
snugg.me
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up dude?

My advice for you would be to start with a simple piece of editing software such as iMovie.

Consistency and persistence in life will yield you great results.

Believe in yourself and follow your passions and stick with them. If you are starting at the age of 10, you will end up being highly successful in whatever it is you decide to pursue.

Cheers.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I started with game videos too, some still there :confused: than switched channel name & topic to videography/cameraGear which I am passionate about. It's hard learning video editing in the beginning.

SpookyShiba

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi!

It's awesome you want to branch out into something different. You'll definitely have fun in doing game history or company history if that's your thing. You could even do something like "is this game scientifically accurate??" if you want to take a stab at that.

I currently only use iMovie as an editing software, and you can get some good but not super fancy videos from it. If you dont want to show your face, you can just do a voice over with gameplay, stock photos, and text on black screen. You'll figure it out and youtube tutorials for iMovie are great. Good luck!! think you're on a good track.