• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

2019 is almost here and it's time to publicly declare your 2019 goals:

1. How many subs would you like to have at the end of 2019?
  2. How many views would you like to have at the end of 2019?
  3. What are your other YouTube goals for your channel for 2019 (unrelated to subs and views) ?

Share with us!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I hope to get to 50k subs and 10million views! ^^ I also hope to complete an album before posting any videos for it, but I think that's a bit ambitious... I'd need to double the amount of music production I'm doing, so we'll see if that's possible... :eek: It's a new tactic I'm planning to try when I release my music book -- this way I'll be able to release videos reminding people about it over the next few years. We'll see how it goes! ^^

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm going ALL in with this one so I'm gonna say 50K subs (I'll probably regret writing this lmao) maybe 3 Million Views and after that I just want YouTube to enable TeeSpring MerchShelf on my channel and the Join Button!

Last edited:

VloggySam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I'm also going for a long shot and aiming for 20K by the end of 2019 from 0.

Anyone who doesn't aim high will struggle to gain high. It may seem like a daunting task, especially as there are loads of people who have been at it for a few years with less than that, but hopefully that shows you the ambitious person I am.

My plan is to promote my channel via collaborations and potentially paid advertising should I find enough evidence it is worth the investment. Hopefully focusing on SEO and uploading consistent and quality videos will naturally attract subscribers.

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hope to have 3500 subs and 350,000 views by the end of 2019- hopefully I can come back to this in a year (or less) to say I met these goals- we’ll see!

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1) 50000 subs
2) 100000 views
3) go from uploading 2 videos per week to 3 videos per week
I think that's really ambitious, but if I can increase my uploads and I have some collabs planned I think I can reach it

Reactions: GrannyGamer