Gangster Squad - Gangsta - OMG

thisisshari

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
so.. I am in LOVE with Kehlani's song from the SUicide Squad soundtrack.. And I literally recorded the aong all day long and recorded the video at 1am - 3am and edited until 7am I was literally up for 24 hours!! Lolol...

Here is my cover if you'd like to take a gander!

Starseed Beats

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What's up Shari ! It is probably a huge cover but the link is broke, can you fix that ? I want to hear it :)

thisisshari

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What's up Shari ! It is probably a huge cover but the link is broke, can you fix that ? I want to hear it :)
Weird, works for me. It's at YouTube.com/sharivideos[DOUBLEPOST=1471246130,1471226611][/DOUBLEPOST]I got a lot of dislikes on this video for some reason... so if you happen to like it, I'd appreciate it if you let me know! And if you happen to watch and you don't like it, I'd love to know why! I appreciate constructive criticism. <3

Starseed Beats

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Okay, I just checked you channel. Your cover is really nice you're a good singer, for real. Also, I listened to your cover Rise by Katy Perry, to be honest I prefer this one, your interpretation is amazing ! Keep it up ![DOUBLEPOST=1471450085,1471450055][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks a lot ! It's mean a lot for me, you know what, if you want to pick one (may the Big Sean type beat) you can, this is made for !

Last edited: