Gaming Gaming Group- Let's Play -ARK- -RoK- -Rust- etc. Collab

Blue Shades

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! Hope everyone's doing great today! I just started a YT channel and am looking for 1 - 4 good fellas to play with and record content. I would prefer you to be 18 or over but I don't really care if you're mature and friendly. The one thing that I request is having a GOOD MIC. I don't have any videos up yet because I don't really like playing alone and it feels a bit weird talking to myself. I also do not care about how many subs you have. I am currently into Rust, RoK, ARK, etc. Hope to hear from you. You can contact me through Steam at: BlueShades or PM me.
~Shades

Optimus_

Reaction score
Hey there! Hope everyone's doing great today! I just started a YT channel and am looking for 1 - 4 good fellas to play with and record content. I would prefer you to be 18 or over but I don't really care if you're mature and friendly. The one thing that I request is having a GOOD MIC. I don't have any videos up yet because I don't really like playing alone and it feels a bit weird talking to myself. I also do not care about how many subs you have. I am currently into Rust, RoK, ARK, etc. Hope to hear from you. You can contact me through Steam at: BlueShades or PM me.
~Shades
I would love to play Rust with you and maybe we could play Dayz if you would be interested
contact me on skype: OptimusYT