Gaming Gamers wanted

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
currently building a gaming channel here so i want some of you guys that can do gameplay commentary for my channel...if u want we can discuss...your help is much appreciated :)

Ficcan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This seems pretty fuzzy, please explain more, what do you want to achieve with this channel?

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
nothing..i just want to share some gameplay fun with people...its just a part time hobby...maybe giving a few gaming prizes to viewers...

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i dont want to be a channel that wants fame or money....im just doing it cause i really like games and making a noob of myself

WispMetas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So you want us gamers, to record video for your channel? :O

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im uploading videos too like 6 in a week..im just looking a volenteer if there are wiling you know to post like 2 videos in a week...not forcing just a friendly help...

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
just check it man...its in my profile...there a few videos cause i just started it...my friends are currently building a logo of the channel...and i think i can ask the game community in my place to give prizes to viewers...

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
gamers wanted: people who can play gameplay commentary PC...if somebody is up to it..we can discuss

CasperEdiits

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
currently building a gaming channel here so i want some of you guys that can do gameplay commentary for my channel...if u want we can discuss...your help is much appreciated :)
id like to start a minecraft series on your new channel if youd let me :)