Gaming Gamers pc/xbox one

I M O B 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looking to start a gaming group of 4-6 or Find people who will frequently record with me.
Needs: Xbox One and/ or PC
I don't have a very good PC but I can run some games so if we play on PC beware of that.

More than likely ill forget to check this thread so contact me through Twitter or Instagram or just comment under my video

Twitter/Insta ~ I_M_O_B_1

~Requierments~
*Must be in the u.s or able to keep up with all u.s times
*Must be able to follow a schedule (organization)
*Friendly
*Funny
*non-toxic
*Be able to work with others
*15+
*understanding
*goof around (Take a joke)

~About me~
I am a female gaming youtube from NewYork (17 yrs old)
I love star wars (Say my channel name out loud)
.I enjoy making other people laugh and interacting with others as I am a social person. I have been doing youtube for about 6 months now and I'm almost at 200 subs (yay)
looking to grow my channel with others.

so yeah! if you're interested definitely contact me, let's grow together and have fun!

Graveilgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey nice to meet you, congrats on almost hittin 200 subs [emoji51] I'll subscribe soon should help out! What sort of pc games are you into?
I'm just a stoner guy from uk, 21 looking for some new people to chill on games with, use to have a little group of around 7 of us from all over the world play together and timing worked great, was pretty fun.
Ya know I've always liked Star Wars but never sat down and watched the lot in one sitting, have always been meaning to though but am yet to see the new ones!! I don't do much irl at the mo as I'm waiting for my driving ban to be lifted (month to go lol!) but will still be gaming then just be easier to have a routine now and then be ready to fit it in with my day to day life when driving again, whether this routine is making vids or just playing some games, haven't done anything serious on this YouTube channel yet but have experience running a gamin channel I was a popular streamer in 2011/2012 working for things like TGN, machinima and running my own 2.3k subscribers gaming channel. All went cos of a chest operation I had tho, this kept me from sitting at my pc for a good half a year, sucked but that was years ago! Anyways nice to meet you [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Looking to start a gaming group of 4-6 or Find people who will frequently record with me.
I don't have a very good PC but I can run some games so if we play on PC beware of that.

More than likely ill forget to check this thread so contact me through Twitter or Instagram or just comment under my video

~Requierments~
*Friendly
*Funny
*non-toxic
*15+
*understanding

~About me~
.I enjoy making other people laugh and interacting with others as I am a social person. I have been doing youtube for about 6 months now and I'm almost at 200 subs (yay)

so yeah! if you're interested definitely contact me, let's grow together and have fun!
Yo Yo Yo whats popin gurl. Im definelty down to join you in some collabs I currently have 151 subs so we are around the same in channel size. It would be great to grow together. I checked out your channel and you got some noice content m8 so I would definitely love to collab. I have both xbox one and a pc and I'm 17 so thats lit. HMU in twitter if you want to its @RedDestruction2

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

~Requierments~
*Friendly
*Funny
*non-toxic
*15+
*understanding

~About me~

I play on pc. But i am sligjtly toxic. Not toxic as a d**k but toxic as a meme. I am part lving meme so thats a plus i suppose let me know!

BrownyGamingTime

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, id be up for collabing, please contact me via Discord

Last edited:

Toslowguard6

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! I'm looking into revitalizing my youtube channel, and it's especially for PC/ Xbox gaming. I'm a massive PC Overwatch fan if that contributes to anything. I'm 19 in Las Vegas, and aspiring Architect/Japanese Translator. Following a schedule is key for me and yeah, I hope we can work something out if you decide to do so. I have 143 subs. I'm very social, and sometimes seirous when it comes to competitive xD Contact me via email: toslowguard6@yahoo.com if your interested. I hope we make awesome gaming vids in the future!!

TheFluffyKing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey would love to collab im 17 years old im on xbox one

I M O B 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey would love to collab im 17 years old im on xbox one
Whats your Gt?[DOUBLEPOST=1498145877,1498145830][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello! I'm looking into revitalizing my youtube channel, and it's especially for PC/ Xbox gaming. I'm a massive PC Overwatch fan if that contributes to anything. I'm 19 in Las Vegas, and aspiring Architect/Japanese Translator. Following a schedule is key for me and yeah, I hope we can work something out if you decide to do so. I have 143 subs. I'm very social, and sometimes seirous when it comes to competitive xD Contact me via email: toslowguard6@yahoo.com if your interested. I hope we make awesome gaming vids in the future!!
do you only have email?