Seebeard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Animator
Hey YT creators and fans,

My name is David and I'm a host and co-creator for the channel "Hub 32". We're a variety channel focusing recently on our video podcast "The Prime Show", Video Game Challenges and our collaboration debate game show we call "Debate the Hate".

We've done 3 episodes of "Debate the Hate" so far and we've had a blast! But now we're looking for more guests to continue the series. If you've never checked it out before, we bring on random Internet entertainers and creators and have them pick a heated entertainment topic of their choice. Their job is to defend the topic as we take the side of the haters and try to tear their topic apart. It's a sarcastic rapid fire game show, where the points don't really matter and you're free to say almost anything! It's a great way for people to see a side of you that they may not always see on your channel, podcast or website. It's also a great way for both of us to share our audiences!

Again we're looking for any Internet creators who:
1) Have a strong expressive personality
2) Have a firm grasp on what their content is
3) Are proud of their content
4) Can talk/debate on camera with ease
5) Are knowledgeable about their topic of choice
6) Have a good sense of humor

If you're interested and would like more info, feel free to respond here or tweet me @Seebeard on Twitter! Thank you!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This sounds like a really cool idea! I'd have to think about what subject I'm passionate enough about, but I'm sure I'll find something.

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like fun! I'd be interested, if you'd be willing to have me!

Seebeard

Reaction score
Channel Type
This sounds very interesting! let me know if you think I would be suitable :)
Hey Rich, love to have ya on, we've got a game challenge series you might be interested in coming on some time as well. Go ahead and shoot me an email over at hub32show@outlook.com and let me know what you'd like to do for your topic.[DOUBLEPOST=1455856342,1455856104][/DOUBLEPOST]
This sounds like a really cool idea! I'd have to think about what subject I'm passionate enough about, but I'm sure I'll find something.
Hey DarkStar, I was wondering if you were still interested in coming on actually. I know you responded last time I posted about it, I just hadn't heard back from ya after. But if you come up with a topic, definitely let me know, email is the same hub32show@outlook.com. Still looking forward to having you on, you've got an awesome channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1455856576][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like fun! I'd be interested, if you'd be willing to have me!
Hey Dewy, you've definitely got an awesome sense of humor, plus your intro and editing are great. Love to have you on for a debate, go ahead and shoot me an email on at hub32show@outlook.com and let me know what you'd like to debate about and I'll shoot you the rest of the details. We also have a gaming challenge series you might be interested in joining us on sometime. Look forward to working with you!

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Rich, love to have ya on, we've got a game challenge series you might be interested in coming on some time as well. Go ahead and shoot me an email over at hub32show@outlook.com and let me know what you'd like to do for your topic.[DOUBLEPOST=1455856342,1455856104][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey DarkStar, I was wondering if you were still interested in coming on actually. I know you responded last time I posted about it, I just hadn't heard back from ya after. But if you come up with a topic, definitely let me know, email is the same hub32show@outlook.com. Still looking forward to having you on, you've got an awesome channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1455856576][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Dewy, you've definitely got an awesome sense of humor, plus your intro and editing are great. Love to have you on for a debate, go ahead and shoot me an email on at hub32show@outlook.com and let me know what you'd like to debate about and I'll shoot you the rest of the details. We also have a gaming challenge series you might be interested in joining us on sometime. Look forward to working with you!
Shot you an email a few days back btw

Reactions: Seebeard

PikachuNarutodude

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
This is a really cool Idea! If you would have me I would love to be apart of this.

Seebeard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Shot you an email a few days back btw
Sorry about that, between Outlook hiding your emails and this week being busy, I missed a few emails actually. I got it and sent one back for ya.[DOUBLEPOST=1456480462,1456479402][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a really cool Idea! If you would have me I would love to be apart of this.
Hey PND,

You've been at it for a while now man, I love it! I just watched one of your Blindfold Mega Man 8 videos, with Fire Mammoth and I gotta admit I am jealous of that much skill! There's games I've beaten crap loads of times and don't think I could do any of them blind folded. It was great to have you on! Seems like you've got a rather outgoing personality too which is what we're looking for. Go ahead and shoot me an email over at hub32show@outlook.com and let me know what topic you might want to debate about. If for some reason I don't respond within a day or two, it might be a problem with Outlook, in which case feel free to send me a PM on twitter @Seebeard. Thank you!

PikachuNarutodude

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Sorry about that, between Outlook hiding your emails and this week being busy, I missed a few emails actually. I got it and sent one back for ya.[DOUBLEPOST=1456480462,1456479402][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey PND,

You've been at it for a while now man, I love it! I just watched one of your Blindfold Mega Man 8 videos, with Fire Mammoth and I gotta admit I am jealous of that much skill! There's games I've beaten crap loads of times and don't think I could do any of them blind folded. It was great to have you on! Seems like you've got a rather outgoing personality too which is what we're looking for. Go ahead and shoot me an email over at hub32show@outlook.com and let me know what topic you might want to debate about. If for some reason I don't respond within a day or two, it might be a problem with Outlook, in which case feel free to send me a PM on twitter @Seebeard. Thank you!
Ok I sent the email and I look forward to doing the colab :D