Gaming Funny Moments Gaming Group

Derek Aguirre

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

If you are here because you are interested in wanting to do a collab or join a recording group, then you are in the right place. I am looking for a funny moments recording group on PC to grow my channel with, and all in all just have fun making videos together. I want everyone in this group to become great friends and grow a relationship with each other. I want people who are dedicated, but won't get mad at each other for stupid things. Mainly, I just want to have fun making videos and growing with each other. I really don't care what games we play, as long as it is a variety of games that we could have fun on.Remember that this group is for funny moments, and on PC. If intrested, please leave your twitter or some sort of social media and your YouTube channel name down below. I will be checking this post every day. Have a nice day :D

Requirements:

Sub Count: Doesn't matter, at least a couple videos up on your channel
Be some what funny or outgoing
Have dedication
Not be sensitive and don't get salty all the time
Be chill

Btw, my time zone is EST

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Good sir, I am 13 but I have a relatively low voice if that's the reason for the age min. I am approaching 60 videos. I focus on comedy on my channel and I think I can open you up to new games >: ). My skype is DemonDoggie0811, and my channel is at the button(the link works). I am also est time.

MindWish

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im interested in joining, im 15 and have a decent pc and mic. my skype is Mateo_Phantomhive (shows up as a cat in glasses)

Reaction score
hey I'm fifteen and ive been searching for a gaming group to record with and this would be great my youtube channel is at riselcon gaming and my skype is at metalcrane20 I hope and look forward to recording and having fun with you all :D