Gaming Funny Moment Creators that Want to Grow on YouTube

Jolttix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, my name is Jolttix. I'm looking for people that put an extreme amount of work into their YouTube channels. People that actually see a future in YouTube and take it seriously. I make funny moments and put a lot of effort into my videos and I hope you do too. I mainly play CS:GO (I'm S3) but I'm getting a PS4 soon and I want to branch out to different games.

I DO NOT PLAY MINECRAFT! I REPEAT, I DO NOT PLAY MINECRAFT!

Most of these aren't required but would be nice.

*Good Mic, I have a Blue Yeti
*You can never get offended or get your feelings hurt
*Please be between the ages of 16 and 20
*Have an active channel that you post frequently on, I post like once a week if I can.
*Doesn't matter the sub count
*Just have an overall drive to grow on YouTube
*NO RACISM
*I cuss, I hope you don't mind.
*No shy BS, If we play together I will yell and rage. I hope that you will do the same.
*Just be a chill dude that likes to play video games

To sum it up, I just want some friends that won't make things awkward so we can just relax and have some fun playing video games. Sometimes people forget that video games are suppose to be fun.

If you contact me I will want to see one of your videos so if you have a particular one, just tell me.

If you think these describe you, my discord is Jolttix #2264.

FarCredZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well i would love to collab but i am only 13

Prefix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do like a mixture of moments within my videos, i solo my games and try to pick the best moments, this could include an epic, wtf, funny, crazy moments. I play Overwatch on PS4 and yeah thats pretty much it :)

Chewsba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I contacted you on discord if you want to talk. I would like to collaborate with you.