Frustrating Youtube Glitch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I have a MacbookPro, that I used to manage my Youtube account among other things. Recently when I go on Youtube and attempt to press the "Sign In" button, to sign in to my account, it appears to merely refresh the main Youtube page. On my PC, I can access my accounts and sign in to any of them just fine, but on my MacBook, it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What web browser are you using whilst on your Macbook Pro? Have you tried another browser on your Mac to narrow it down to being a browser issue? :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good luck sorting it out, if it aint working in something else then it could still be something browser related like a plugin. If it works then its almost definitely Safari and it could be good to reinstall it if you can clearing out any preferences/plugins (if it has them) etc

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It could be a web development bug though thats only affecting Safari so reinstalling might not work at all :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem, Safari is definitely the culprit then :)

Abdul

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
You should delete your cookies and try again with Safari. Btw unless you want Google to know every keystroke you make use Mozilla Firefox or Safari.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is that fact too like they admit it?

Sent from my mobile

Abdul

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Many sites said so, Internet Explorer 8's Trailer even showed how google chrome send data right when text was being inserted and all went to Google Servers.
Sorry for going off topic.