• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

From 0-50K subs & 5.000.000 Views in 1 year [Halfway Silver Play Button]

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Coucou!

Finally I reached this milestone which was my 2019 goal! I really did work hard for this and learned so much during my first year of being a YouTuber... and yeah this is just the beginning cause there's still a lot of stuff to learn and a lot more things to do since the year is far from being over!

Thank you so much everyone who supported me and helped in this forum <3 and never forget that if I can do it, then you can do it! Don't give up, I know it's hard but believe me when I tell you... it's totally worth it!
GV

Wauw, absolute kuddo's to you to be able to grow a gaming channel that fast! If you have any wisdom to share, please take some time to write a tutorial for the forum :)

Coucou!

Finally I reached this milestone which was my 2019 goal! I really did work hard for this and learned so much during my first year of being a YouTuber... and yeah this is just the beginning cause there's still a lot of stuff to learn and a lot more things to do since the year is far from being over!

Thank you so much everyone who supported me and helped in this forum <3 and never forget that if I can do it, then you can do it! Don't give up, I know it's hard but believe me when I tell you... it's totally worth it!
GV

Wow congratulations! from looking at your channel I can tell you're pretty consistent, even the way your thumbnails look, they all have a similar look and consistent feel and you're providing practical information about gaming. Im happy for you and you deserve all your success!!!

Back