Services Free music channel you can use for your videos

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi I am Jay Man.
This is not a paid service as my music is free.
If you like it you can buy me a cuppa joe or better still tell others about my music.
search it out on YouTube:

/c/ourmusicbox

I have a few thousand tracks. My channel is brand new and hope you will watch, download and use my music.

Yes you can monetise your videos using my music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ans Marie

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks so much. Checked out both your channel and subscribed as well. Appreciate it.
Please share with others you know too. Thanks.

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just spent a few minutes listening to your tracks and they are really good. I make videos for an animal shelter (for thier YouTube channel and individual adoption videos for the cats and dogs). Your music could really enhance my work. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: JayManOurMusicBox

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Redford1900, thanks so much!
What an awesome things you are doing. I have subscribed to your channel.

I've just uploaded a bunch of tracks with a whole lot more to come. Please share. TQ

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Redford1900, thanks so much!
What an awesome things you are doing.
Thank You! Now you are helping the pets too. I tried to post a link to a video I made for a dog named Rocco using your song "Great Skies," but YTTalk won't let me post a link. Sorry. You could go to neas.org and look up Rocco in the section about dogs being available for adoption to see/hear your song in the video.

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I subbed RIGHT AWAY! I do FIFA 16 videos and I will surely use your music! Don't worry, you'll surely be credited for it! Keep up the good work :)

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Redford1900 = Rocco is cute :) His legs! My family loves dogs. You are doing such a good thing. Thanks for supporting my music!
If you are looking for more of those tracks on my site, search with the keywords 'uplifting' or 'upbeat' or 'easy listening'.
Hope that helps.

DramaIRL = Thanks so much. Please share with others.
Great review on Universal. Wish you the best in your YouTube endeavours for 2016![DOUBLEPOST=1451279534,1451277476][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks Mighty Gale. I subbed back too. Cool fifa channel. Checked you ukulele channel too. Great stuff.

Really need some help to share. Appreciate any help to get the word out. Thanks everyone here. Such an encouragement.

Reactions: Galvin Lee