Votes: 2 100.0%
  • WIndows 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grated Cheese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey YTTalk community, I have been trying to get an intro or an outro for my upcoming videos. As I am new to Youtube, I do not have much expensive software and I cannot find out how to make an intro or outro for my videos without paying loads for a good software for Windows 10. If you make me an intro, I will put a link for your channel in the description in every video with the intro in.

I would really love a nice start or end to my videos to make my channel more inviting for other people who visit my channel. Could you please add to the intro or outro:

Intro:

Text -
Could you please add the words Grated Cheese on the intro.

Music - Could you please add some dubstep music to the intro or a remix of a pop song.

Outro:

Text -
Could you please add the text Subscribe for more content at the top of the screen.

Music - Could you please add some dubstep music to the outro or a remix of a pop song.

Overlay - Could you please add an overlay with two blank space (the same size) so I can add other videos on to the outro.

Thank you for reading my post and I would really love if someone could make me an intro or outro. I will read any comment and feedback.

~Grated Cheese

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hey YTTalk community, I have been trying to get an intro or an outro for my upcoming videos. As I am new to Youtube, I do not have much expensive software and I cannot find out how to make an intro or outro for my videos without paying loads for a good software for Windows 10. If you make me an intro, I will put a link for your channel in the description in every video with the intro in.

I would really love a nice start or end to my videos to make my channel more inviting for other people who visit my channel. Could you please add to the intro or outro:

Intro:

Text -
Could you please add the words Grated Cheese on the intro.

Music - Could you please add some dubstep music to the intro or a remix of a pop song.

Outro:

Text -
Could you please add the text Subscribe for more content at the top of the screen.

Music - Could you please add some dubstep music to the outro or a remix of a pop song.

Overlay - Could you please add an overlay with two blank space (the same size) so I can add other videos on to the outro.

Thank you for reading my post and I would really love if someone could make me an intro or outro. I will read any comment and feedback.

~Grated Cheese
I could try my best if you want?[DOUBLEPOST=1451677407,1451677164][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a question. What font do you use for your text-based logo? :)

Reactions: Grated Cheese

Grated Cheese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
[DOUBLEPOST=1451677407,1451677164][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a question. What font do you use for your text-based logo? :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, I think I just typed in on Google: Channel Art Text

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
[DOUBLEPOST=1451677407,1451677164][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a question. What font do you use for your text-based logo? :)
I'm not sure, I think I just typed in on Google: Channel Art Text[/QUOTE]

Found it :) The font is called Jersey Sharp

Reactions: Grated Cheese