Request [FREE] In need of a intro , logo & banner

GamingHeroPC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello , im a small youtuber & i was wondering if someone could make me a matching intro , logo & banner for my youtube , i prefer Black, white & grey colors, i like a clean look, music wise i like slow rap beats & slow dubstep/ dubstep rap remixes, for my banner i just want something that has a area for my social network links, my name , a simple clean textile/graphic design (if graphic please black,white & grey), for my logo i just want something that matches the banner like background wise & has the two letters "G" & "H", sorry im asking for all this for free, the least i could do is, put your link in my description of each video (while im using the intro, logo & banner) give you a shoutout on the first video i make while using your products/designs, im a csgo , unturned , arma 3 , war thunder , rust playing person , mostly fps so maybe something to do with guns or anything, just want something to make my channel seem professional. thank you for your time :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Davetp

Reaction score
Hey I am sure i can help you out with a fresh clean design. Below is my one of my designs so you know that I am not faking it.
I could create a slick 2D intro that will match with your Logo/Icon and Your Channel Art.

[DOUBLEPOST=1476554597,1476554262][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello I am sure i can help you out, I will create a clean modern design for you for free. Just give me some details and I will begin work as soon as I can.
- Hope to hear from you again
Davetp
Graphic Design

GamingHeroPC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I am sure i can help you out with a fresh clean design. Below is my one of my designs so you know that I am not faking it.
I could create a slick 2D intro that will match with your Logo/Icon and Your Channel Art.

[DOUBLEPOST=1476554597,1476554262][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello I am sure i can help you out, I will create a clean modern design for you for free. Just give me some details and I will begin work as soon as I can.
- Hope to hear from you again
Davetp
Graphic Design
Hey DaveTP, I'm very interested in your work, the only thing is im not quite sure what i want exactly. Id love something simple & clean. If you have any ideas that you would think fits my channel please let me hear them, i really dont want you to go work on something then i not like it.

Davetp

Reaction score
Hey DaveTP, I'm very interested in your work, the only thing is im not quite sure what i want exactly. Id love something simple & clean. If you have any ideas that you would think fits my channel please let me hear them, i really dont want you to go work on something then i not like it.
Sorry for the long delay, Please share your ideas and we can create something for you