Free Graphic - Limited Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProductions555

I've Got It
Hey guys! We (InstantFraps) are offering free graphics such as thumbnails, banners + other requests! There is only a few amount that we can do so get in early! It is free but we do ask for some sort of "shout out" as a small payment :D Cheers! Some quick examples!!
IF poster.png
Blake_1.png

Hey, would it be possible to get a Youtube One Banner? If so, I would appreciate it a lot. And as for the shout out, I would be happy to do any form of advertising for you :) Cheers, Dan

Hey guys! We (InstantFraps) are offering free graphics such as thumbnails, banners + other requests! There is only a few amount that we can do so get in early! It is free but we do ask for some sort of "shout out" as a small payment :D Cheers! Some quick examples!!
View attachment 6829
View attachment 6831
I woulde like an banner for my Let's olay channel and some thumnails for my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Black 2 if possible and ill make an shout out for sure ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1368187231,1368187191][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, would it be possible to get a Youtube One Banner? If so, I would appreciate it a lot. And as for the shout out, I would be happy to do any form of advertising for you :) Cheers, Dan
Hey woulde love to play PokeMMO with you :) Msg me o. skype so that we can talk about it ;)

yeh I'd be happy to make you one! Just message me on YouTube (InstantFraps) with the exact banner that you would like, include preferences and all that stuff :D

I woulde like an banner for my Let's olay channel and some thumnails for my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Black 2 if possible and ill make an shout out for sure ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1368187231,1368187191][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey woulde love to play PokeMMO with you :) Msg me o. skype so that we can talk about it ;)
yeah sure! Same as the other one just message me on YouTube InstantFraps and give more detail if you want :D cheers!

hmm depends... Right now I'm about to go to sleep and won't get it done until tomorrow hha sorry about that, where are you from? I'm in Australia! :D
Im from Sweden :D or I live in sweden xD but I sent the info about what I want and I can wait for you to finish them mate ;)

Im from Sweden :D or I live in sweden xD but I sent the info about what I want and I can wait for you to finish them mate ;)
oh awesome! I've heard you guys have good as Internet over there!! And also I'm in a partnered channel so my friend might make your banner and will most likely reply to you on YouTube before I get the chance to! But we should have them done by tomorrow :D

Hey, InstantFraps I have a new YT channel and was wandering if you could make me a channel art picture in return I will put you on my featured channel list. If you could make it about minecraft then it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back