Free Art Stuff :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomDazoo

All Your Random Stuff Are Belong To Us
For%20Forum.png

This Explains Everything :) So I yeah Everything is free And The Other Stuff Includes:
-Thumbnails
-Something Else
-Channel Backgrounds
-Some Stuff

Hey Randomdazoo,

I'd like a background if you don't mind. Here's a link to the background picture you can modify:

There are two champions in the picture, can you split them and have one champion appear on each side when you're viewing my channel? And also darken the background a little bit. Lastly have my nickname "TheNYMatty" at the top of the background in a cool font? And erase the League of Legends logo too :)

Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1368474166,1368474062][/DOUBLEPOST]for some reason it won't let me post the link to the pic

Hey Randomdazoo,

I'd like a background if you don't mind. Here's a link to the background picture you can modify:

There are two champions in the picture, can you split them and have one champion appear on each side when you're viewing my channel? And also darken the background a little bit. Lastly have my nickname "TheNYMatty" at the top of the background in a cool font? And erase the League of Legends logo too :)

Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1368474166,1368474062][/DOUBLEPOST]for some reason it won't let me post the link to the pic
Just make it liek this from "http://www.youtube.com/RandomDazoo" to "youtube.com/RandomDazoo" dont forget to unlink it too :D

Hey, I was just wondering if i could get a channel art made. I have no idea how to make stuff like this and have been looking for a good one to use but cant find any :) if it is possible for it to be made can it please have blue background black writing saying WadsTV and then any other features which you think would make it better :)

Thanks alot,
-Reece (WadsTV)

Hey, I was just wondering if i could get a channel art made. I have no idea how to make stuff like this and have been looking for a good one to use but cant find any :) if it is possible for it to be made can it please have blue background black writing saying WadsTV and then any other features which you think would make it better :)

Thanks alot,
-Reece (WadsTV)
Okay here ya go https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/116205808/WADSTV.png
As you hadn't linked any twitter or any other social media links I didn't add them :/ But if you want tell em i'll add em in

Okay here ya go
As you hadn't linked any twitter or any other social media links I didn't add them :/ But if you want tell em i'll add em in
thats awesome thank aha and nah dont really use any of them so i didnt link any on my channel but yeah thats amazing thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back