FIRST!!!!!

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
so what's the deal with the first comments. I didn't used to get that comment very often but anymore it seems like every video almost as soon as it goes up the first comment is "first!!!" I don't get it? what's the appeal to people to comment that there the first to comment?

Reactions: Crown

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Since this is a YouTube-related topic, I've moved it to the YouTube discussion forum. :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
so what's the deal with the first comments. I didn't used to get that comment very often but anymore it seems like every video almost as soon as it goes up the first comment is "first!!!" I don't get it? what's the appeal to people to comment that there the first to comment?
Who's watching in 2019 ?

^^

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
id get it a lot more if I had a younger audience but my under 18 viewers make up less than 1% of my watch time most my viewers are males 25-60

my last upload I just commented myself "first" before the video even went public just to throw them off...lol

Reactions: Crown

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm honestly not sure what the "appeal" of saying "FIRST!" is. I use to get those comments a lot and would normally just delete them. But thankfully over the last few months or so I've been pretty free of said comments. But I just think that I'm lucky. One guess is that the people leaving the comments just want attention.

Reactions: Ezrider92356