First video - Overwatch: Guess we're bad at the game after all

Surrendead

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone! Hope you guys enjoy this montage of edited clips, feel free to message me if you enjoyed it and let me know how you guys think of the edits! :)

Reactions: Ncommunicado

EasyGuyChris

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This was actually really funny! and the editing was dope! I love the outro Btw, might have to steal that kind of idea ;) I want to make OW humor videos but finding a group is not easy

Reactions: Surrendead

Surrendead

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm really glad you guys liked it! I was a bit worried that the text edits may be a little to fast for people to read haha. And EGC I'm down to do a collab sess sometime, add me on skype: kenwenboi

Reactions: EasyGuyChris

Ncommunicado

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Enjoyed the video quite a bit. The text edits were fine as they flowed with the conversation which made picking them up fast and easy. The humor came off as legitimate and not staged so thanks for that. Like the others already mentioned, the editing looked good and flowed well. I'm not a pro editor by any means, I just know what I enjoy from a viewer standpoint and overall I enjoyed it. Thumbs up my friend!

Reactions: Surrendead

Surrendead

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! But yeah having feedback from a viewers pov is the greatest help I can have, glad you enjoyed the video ^^ !

Reactions: Ncommunicado