Finally back after a LONG break, thoughts of my newest video?

ThumbMuscles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone

I'm finally back to the grind after a long break due to school and family related business. I want to start frequently uploading (2-3 times a week) and see how far I can take this thing. In my past videos I've had bad audio issue where I sound bad and loud then quiet, etc. I feel like my most recent video has addressed that problem as well as cutting out most of the empty space that some of my videos had.

Please tell me what you think of the video whether it be boring, funny, grasping, or any other emotion you feel! What can I do to better entice viewers to subscribe in the future?

Here's the video :)

Thank you all for the help! This community is wholesome.

Last edited:

TheGrizzlyOne

Reaction score
Hey, good video man.

I didn't notice any audio issues that who had talked about in your previous videos.
One thing I'll comment on is that you can try talk to the viewer every now and again and make them feel part of your video(ask a question etc). Perhaps asking for a like and subscribe will return exactly that. Nowadays viewers expect that so I don't think it will deter them by asking.

I like your intro and outro. Concise but catchy. Keep up the good work!

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice video, good editing, the quality is pretty good. Audio is good too, not much to improve there. Also liked the clips you edited in at around minute 2.

Vycemor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly! Just freaking fantastic love you guys energy! So freaking good, for real, keep it up buddy u're gonna reach so so far!
Even the audio was great!
Super funny!