final words before tonights match

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Oh yes Vicboss has returned!! :cool: I heard a rumor he may be bringing several cans of whoop a** to open.

"Don't call it a comeback..."!

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh yes Vicboss has returned!! :cool: I heard a rumor he may be bringing several cans of whoop a** to open.

"Don't call it a comeback..."!
momma said knock you out boy!! hell yea man! i got two cans of whoop a** with my opponents names written on them!

Reactions: Wilad

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
momma said knock you out boy!! hell yea man! i got two cans of whoop a** with my opponents names written on them!
I can see them now just sittin' on ice waiting for Vicboss to crack their heads open! haha All the best tonight, can't wait to find out what happens:up:

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can see them now just sittin' on ice waiting for Vicboss to crack their heads open! haha All the best tonight, can't wait to find out what happens:up:
:D thanks man!! coming from you that means alot! And like i said.. win lose or draw i will not let you guys down!

Reactions: Wilad

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hell yeah dude I can't wait to see it uploaded! I don't wanna know any of the results until I get to see the match.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no matter what happens I'll keep my mouth shut until the match is uploaded man!
lol thank you man...unless you break the guys arm or something and its hanging there...you can tell me that! haha you know how much of a p***y I am when it comes to broken bones!

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol thank you man...unless you break the guys arm or something and its hanging there...you can tell me that! haha you know how much of a p***y I am when it comes to broken bones!
haha no worries man! i never give away spoilers until a match is up! even then i don't cause i want people to watch it! but yea if someones leg or arm gets busted up you will be the first person i tell haha