FIFA 16 - Portsmouth 'Road to Glory' Career Mode

FudgyBiscuit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! Now obviously we all know about Portsmouths fall from grace due to complete mis-management of the club and its finances, but now that the club has finally turned a corner I've taken the helm and hope to guide Pompey back up the footballing ladder.

In this episode the RTG journey begins! We take the helm at Portsmouth and see the squad that we have at our disposal before playing our first couple of preseason matches.

FudgyBiscuit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That intro was cool! :D
Thanks dude.

Realised I missed the 2nd episode so to treat you guys, heres both episodes 2 AND 3, enjoy!

Episode 2

Episode 3

[DOUBLEPOST=1445012723,1444982507][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys am back with another episode and after a sluggish start to the the league campaign, hopefully we can begin to turn it around this episode (and even scoring our first goal would be a start!) with league games against Barnet & Exeter before facing Burton in the J.Paint trophy.

[DOUBLEPOST=1445617916][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys am back with another episode and after getting our first win in the last episode we look to continue our momentum and move further up the league table after our sloppy start.

Quick question, to get the series moving forward a bit quicker would do you reckon I should occassionally play a few games "off line" and show you the highlights in the next episode or should I just keep things the same pace as they are now?

FudgyBiscuit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys am back with another episode and in this episode we catch up with the games played 'offline' before facing a couple of league games aswell as the next round of the Johnstones Paint Trophy.

[youtube]

Reactions: elite

FudgyBiscuit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys am back from my little break and back with a brand new episode of my Fifa 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! In this episode we catch up on games played 'offline' then face 3 winnable league games against Carlisle United, Stevenage Borough & Crawley Town, can we close the gap on the top spot?