Music Female singer in LOS ANGELES for 'Me, Myself & I' G-Eazy (Cover)

Jemuhni

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello YouTuber musicians and artists!
I am a multi-instrumentalist, singer and producer. My most recent video was a MASHUP where I covered two songs and mixed them together. The songs were:

Me, Myself & I by G-Eazy feat. Bebe Rexha
Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys

Now I am doing a Live Performance at my college on August 30th (SOON!), Musician's Institute, And I am having the whole set recorded professionally off the mix board and will also have people filming professionally so at the end of the day I can potentially have 11 different songs with HD Audio and Video that would make amazing youtube videos!

I am playing 11 songs in total and I would really love one of them to be a Live performance of my G-eazy/Arctic Monkeys MASHUP. That's where the collab comes in, as the girl I originally did the video with moved back to Florida. If you like the video and can sing the part and live in the Los Angeles, CA area please get in contact with me immediately.

I have just over 100 subscribers as of now and my vids each have a few thousand views. My G-eazy mashup video is my most successful one yet and I plan to make these Live vids come out looking just as good if not better! The collab is very easy on your end all you would have to do is learn to song come in for a rehearsal or two then perform it which take 4mins and then I will do all the rest of the work and give you an amazing vid to cross promote our channels.

I am looking for someone who can sing this song with a bit more power than the original MASHUP version on my channel as the live performance will have more energy to it.