Gaming Female Gamer Looking for Collab Friends 18+

Blckrose2020

Reaction score
Add me on steam through sig link and let me know when you pick up L4D! I'm sure there's other stuff we can play too. And don't worry about being shy. I'm still awkward on my videos and I've been doing this for years now. It's good practice at least.
Added you on steam! I am available usually whenever I put my son to sleep or when my husband is home lol.

ngorovitch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, Im a gamer too, and I do play play Smite, my smite username is ngorovitch.. we can collab any time, shoot one or two vids ;)

vatiwah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello. I am Vatiwah. I am also a mod reviewer with 69,000 subs. I did videos for skyrim and fallout 4. I am looking for people to do different games, especially if we have some stuff in common.

My steam name is Vatiwah.

icanglqueen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey there, Im a gamer too, and I do play play Smite, my smite username is ngorovitch.. we can collab any time, shoot one or two vids ;)
Hi Ngo. I'm not playing as much Smite these days as I used to, but I'd love to collab whenever I'm on the game. They just got some new features so I'll likely be ending my break from the game and playing once more. My Smite username is IceAngelQueen if you wanna add me on there. You can also add me on steam with the same name if you use it.[DOUBLEPOST=1522473015,1522472503][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello. I am Vatiwah. I am also a mod reviewer with 69,000 subs. I did videos for skyrim and fallout 4. I am looking for people to do different games, especially if we have some stuff in common.

My steam name is Vatiwah.
Hi Vatiwah. I'm a little stunned you replied to this thread right now, considering I used to watch you a lot. (I'm behind on all my subs so I'll have to binge watch your stuff at some point to catch up.) I'd love to do a collab with you sometime.

P.S. Just tried to add you on steam, but your friend's list is full. You social butterfly you. :p

vatiwah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Doing mod reviews is kinda a lonely thing haha. My friendlist is full again? Eugh. Okey dokey, I cleared up some slots.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, Alter here. Interested in gaming/recording. Left for Dead 2 is a huge plus. Never really have people to play with, so it just sits there in my library, neglected sadly.

Apart from that, I own these titles from the list of games you'd like to play
Saints Row 3+4
Castle Crashers
Resident Evil 6
Path of Exile

Completely fine with playing any of them. Although PoE..... well Witch + Spark Gem is OP. Too EZ PZ, haha. Got past Dominus without using a skill point.

Discord - Alter1994#1975
Steam - steamcommunity.com/id/Alter1994/

icanglqueen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Doing mod reviews is kinda a lonely thing haha. My friendlist is full again? Eugh. Okey dokey, I cleared up some slots.
Just saw this post, so ignore the second half of my youtube reply. Added you on Steam. And yeah, the fallout 4 mod coverage scene can be pretty lonely. Kinda why my channel is dead at the moment. Well, that and my computer being kinda uncooperative. Should be putting new content together soon, if everything goes right.

Hey there, Alter here. Interested in gaming/recording. Left for Dead 2 is a huge plus. Never really have people to play with, so it just sits there in my library, neglected sadly.

Apart from that, I own these titles from the list of games you'd like to play
Saints Row 3+4
Castle Crashers
Resident Evil 6
Path of Exile

Completely fine with playing any of them. Although PoE..... well Witch + Spark Gem is OP. Too EZ PZ, haha. Got past Dominus without using a skill point.

Discord - Alter1994#1975
Steam - steamcommunity.com/id/Alter1994/
So, there were a few Alter's on Steam, but I think I added the right one. I know plenty of people with L4Dead, but sadly most of them are playing other games or are just too busy.

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a female gamer, 31 yrs old and have been youtubing for around 5 yrs now. I have 123 subs and took a long break from my channel for my own reasons. I'm getting ready to start things up again, I already recorded a couple of things. I haven't done gameplay stuff in a long time now due to lack of partners for collab work, so my recent stuff is mostly mod showcases and chest openings for smite. Time zone is eastern. I'm a night owl, so I'm good to record at night.

I'm mostly a sarcastic individual, but I tend to be very silly in my videos. I have a tendency to start singing random songs on my mind while playing (you can check my old collab videos for proof of this). I'll crack jokes about basically anything, so you'll need to be open minded and not easily offendable. Looking for mature individuals and by mature I mean mentally, if not physically.

Current games I'm playing a lot:

Single Player:
State of Decay
Skyrim SE (Mod Testing)
Fallout 4 (Mod Testing)

Muti-player:
Diablo 3
Dead Island
Smite (Not as much anymore, but still sometimes)
The Forest

Games I'd like to start playing and do co-op for:
Dead Island Riptide
Left 4 Dead 1+2
Far Cry 3+4
Saints Row 3+4
Castle Crashers
Resident Evil 6
Path of Exile

If you're interested in collabing, tell me a bit about the games you like to play, your time zone and how often you're available. We can set up a play session to see how well we mesh for humor and gameplay style. :)
hay i'm interested i make gaming and education videos if you want to talk call me on skype it's mourad afassi just like my channel name