bryan94c

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I started liking people that kind of talk about a topic but make it funny. Such as h3h3 lol. And also i like to watch noisey on youtube

Reactions: Wiggly Cinema

JackyPlus2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I tend to gravitate towards watching personality driven, talky discussion type videos as I'm able to watch/listen while working on my animation YouTube content.

Reactions: Wiggly Cinema

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I currently like watching discussion channels like h3h3 and Philip DeFranco, but my preference for video is always changing lol

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i don't really have a favourite type of video, if its funny, entertaining or even just an all round good video, i'm here to stay at the video :D i like ALL sorts of videos XD

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My preferences change day to day. I have multiple genres I like, too many to list I suppose.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Anything that's truly original. I have a lot of YouTube pals who do things like challenges and reviews and reactions and whatnot, but my real preference is for people who have a vision for something brand-new that they have to get out. It might not be the best-produced, but as long as it's something new and interesting, I'm happy to see it.