Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Not sure how this relates to "content" strategy. Seems more like a "get to know you" question. Are you trying to figure out what content you want to create?

Anyways to answer your question I enjoy watching, Movie/Game Reviews, Traveling Vlogs, Film Study, Theories, Movie Trailers, Gameplay videos, etc.

Reactions: Wiggly Cinema

Wiggly Cinema

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure how this relates to "content" strategy. Seems more like a "get to know you" question. Are you trying to figure out what content you want to create?

Anyways to answer your question I enjoy watching, Movie/Game Reviews, Traveling Vlogs, Film Study, Theories, Movie Trailers, Gameplay videos, etc.
Thank you. I'm trying to gage people's interests on YouTube to see what the most popular content is. That way I can look at that and it'll help with creating future videos.

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i love watching creative vlogs, spoken word and down to earth chats. i intend to make the same.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its funny but lately I mostly watching movies on YouTube, why YouTube is not stopping it that a different story. There are few vlogs I watch, but mainly its movies and TV shows.

mysticmotel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like videos that you can tell weren't necesarily made to get views or gain popularity. The creator just felt like putting it out there. Those are usually the gems to me :up2: