Request Fallout style banner and logo £££$$$

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi
I am creating a 2nd channel dedicated to one subject alone for days when I can't meet up with my mate to record and edit for my other channel. So I am creating a channel all about fallout and it is called Fallout Archive.
The channel will give lets plays but most importantly insight into everything there is to know about fallout. Creatures/animals, plants, food, cities, people, clans, easter eggs/references, secrets, untold stories from dead bodies, robots, weapons and armour and the list continues.
Each with a different style of delivery. Eg: documentarys, public service announcements, lets plays with a different approach. Audio logs etc

The fallout archives will be information salvaged and restored by the brotherhood of steels scribes and these are their logs and what they have found.

So I'm looking for a banner that gives that impression. Whether it be a mess of files and folders on a damaged desk or filing cabinets? But that may look a bit poop so im not exactly sure on the image. The logo I currently have a painted brotherhood of steel logo but wanted to see what could be better to give the feel for Fallout Archive

Im willing to pay via paypal no more than £10 for a banner and logo but it would need to be high quality for that full amount. I love attention to detail. Also maybe a video card at the end of the videos.....I forget the name of them lol

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
I could possibly try something out for you! Just message me on skype @Apoxa :)

Also if you want to look at my past work just check out my portfolio here!

Last edited:
Reactions: Weekend Noobs

MannyIzzy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be able to create for you I'm freelance graphic designer and I'v been doing for over 3 years now , if you need my help let me know my email is manny.izzy@gmail.com

Reactions: Weekend Noobs

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One thing is I dont use skype. If poss just attach a couple past images uv done that expresses your creative juices prrfectly lol
And I will have a gander and let you know ^_^ thanks for your interest thus far. I've messaged each of you and look forward to hearing back =-D
Be safe in the wasteland

BrapherOG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey i do proffesional Banners and logos :) Skype: BrapherOG

Klajdi Ymeri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is your lucky day, if you haven't already got one you can have this one, just let me know what to add to it and we can then organise pay etcfallout 4.PNG

PotatoYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can help if you want! (If you still need it that is?)