Fake Pranks and Setup Freakouts (McJuggerNuggets)

Do you think the "Saving Man From Suicide" video is real?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Deltoy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
McJuggerNuggets is the most famous staged channel recently. It's obvious he's staging his videos with every exposed video you watch. But this is not what I wanted to talk about. -- He uses kids for fan-mail. He's said himself that the videos are real, making most of his fanbase; kids believing him. In one video his apparently "Psycho Dad" broke a handheld console he got through the mail from one of his fans. Fine, lie about whether your videos are staged or not. But don't use your viewers.
I also am not a fan of Fake Pranks. You know, "IN THE HOOD" "PRANK GONE WRONG" "SOCIAL EXPERIMENT" pranks. Well recently a prankster apparently stopped a man from committing "suicide" at just the right time.

upload_2015-11-6_18-29-48.png

upload_2015-11-6_18-21-50.png

So he's implying he's saying it's real. If he knew it wasn't real and it was scripted he would've just informed him it's a skit. Plus, It says in the description "The original plan was to vlog a bit and do a prank in the garage but that quickly got derailed. I think it's important to understand that what I did was probably not the smartest thing to do in the situation, but anyone who knows me knows that I can't just walk away from a person in need. It was a very deep moment." Do you think the video is real or fake?

lossehelin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I believe this video is fake. It just seems to clean for me. Starting with the sound and going to where both of them are, with just enough light to not spoil the quality of the recording. His voice is to calm, unless he has nerves of steel, we would hear some changes in his voice, respiration and even body language.

Reactions: Callan Wills