Fairly new Gaming Channel

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Your banner is nice -- I like the voice audio, very crystal clear however I hear the pop in your P's at times - the gameplay is alright but on the boring side -- I think you talk a lot in the beginning of your latest SIMS game and it doesn't really catch my interest. You have a clear voice so I suggest adding more enthusiasm and excitement into it and it will work well. Besides that not too bad! But I'd be wary of the subs, your sub numbers and recent views on your videos don't match up too well, so either dead subs (not literally) or subs that aren't interested in your current videos - but besides that, keep on keeping on.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, well thank you for your honest opinions. I just changed my banner so I'm glad it looks good! Yeah I try to talk a lot in my videos but it's only because idk if pauses of silence are awkward lol. I'm not sure I can do anything about my subs not watching my videos I guess, I definitely don't beg people to subscribe. Sometimes you just get people who sub but don't watch. Thanks!