Status
Not open for further replies.

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys,

I'm looking to update my channel banner to something a little more...interesting (and to also include that I upload every Monday).

I was wondering if any of you had some good examples of banners? I would be interested to see some more to help decide the direction/placement I should go in.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Don't want to sound like a pompus douche but our channel banner is pretty great i think, it's currently a special for halloween though.

For simplistic GameGrumps have a pretty simple channel banner, Same as Jim Sterling really just find a banner that fits your personality and your channels theme.

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This website can help you make some pretty cool banner art and it's all set up to work on YouTube perfectly for all platforms!! You can add your own images and change the text it's all very customizable(don't know if that's a word or if I spelled it correctly)!! As far as your uploads frequency and schedule I would definitely throw that on your banner and make it very easily seen!! I don't know if mine is any good but you can check it out and see what you think!! The website is fotor . com and do a / features and a / youtube and . html !! Good Luck!!

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey guys,

I'm looking to update my channel banner to something a little more...interesting (and to also include that I upload every Monday).

I was wondering if any of you had some good examples of banners? I would be interested to see some more to help decide the direction/placement I should go in.
if your interested I could try to make you a new banner! Reply to this if your interested!

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
if your interested I could try to make you a new banner! Reply to this if your interested!
Thanks man, I can make my own banners, I was just looking to see if anyone knew of any really good ones for inspiration. :D

Thanks though![DOUBLEPOST=1508253916,1508253842][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't want to sound like a pompus douche but our channel banner is pretty great i think, it's currently a special for halloween though.

For simplistic GameGrumps have a pretty simple channel banner, Same as Jim Sterling really just find a banner that fits your personality and your channels theme.

Thank you Digibox, your banner is indeed super nice :D I also really like the game grumps one as it is clean, colourful and has a funny tag line - so thank you!

l1 gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
People tell me mine is pretty good - I have a background with video game creation so that's probably where my artisicness comes from (is that a word) - ALSO, I recommend that you find your fav youtuber and use their banner as inspiration !!

I used a Photoshop like program called gimp

click the red button to see mine inspired off of typical gamer:

Reactions: ShireenPlaysYT

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
People tell me mine is pretty good - I have a background with video game creation so that's probably where my artisicness comes from (is that a word) - ALSO, I recommend that you find your fav youtuber and use their banner as inspiration !!

I used a Photoshop like program called gimp

click the red button to see mine inspired off of typical gamer:
You're banner is really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.