Gaming [EU] Weekly stream & video collabs for Overwatch, potential podcasts & more! (PC)

SAJCON

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Name: Christian a.k.a. Sajcon

Channel: Search for SAJCON on youtube to find my current stuff. (can't post links)

Subs: 8,856

Sort of channel: Gaming Channel currently focusing on discussing gaming related topics and Multiplayer titles that personally interests me focused on a bit of a older crowd (main demographic is 25-35 in age).

What I want to do: I'm trying to find people that want to join a jolly bonkers little crew to mainly stream and make videos of Overwatch and potentially more if the ideas pop up such as a gaming podcast(have a format and a Idea, just not the co-hosts) and other co-op game collabs. This has already been started in a sense, and we have some people on board already but I'd love to have more guys and girls(would LOVE to have a girl or 2 in the crew just to not let it be that common sausage fest it usually ends up being :D) along for something that could potentially be a very fun little weekly project! Think of it more as a weekly thing you would do with your friends, like play football or have a movie night than a super serious work thing.
I don't care about how many subs you have, how wild and crazy you are OR how shy and awkward you are in new crowds. The most important thing is having fun together! A bit cheesy, yes. But in the end of the day that is was matters people. :D So much that even if you are NOT a content creator but at least can showcase your personality in some way so we know who you are and what you could add to the group, you are welcome to answer this post as well. And also if you do not have Overwatch, you might be able to join in for other projects as said. That's just a weekly thing we already do and we need more people for it.

Why I want to do that: I've totally fallen in love with Overwatch and I want to create a small tight group that can keep enjoying the game together as bestest of friends forever, or at least that can tolerate each other enough to play Overwatch and other things once a week or more and have a good time in doing so.

Other stuff: To make this work as well as possible you have to live in Europe and you have to be over 18. I will look at all who answer this post but I might not give you all a response. All people do not click with all people and that is 0% personal, it's just the mysterious ways of the world! But don't hesitate to give a reply and try this out!! Awesome, good, I look forward to read your reply once you finished reading. Do it. Do it now. JUST DO IT! (to qoute the famous Shia Labeouf)

People who join in to stream and video collab every once in a while so far:

Chrome: Search for "chromedrakegaming" on YT

Esu: Search for "The Esu" on YT

& more randoms might pop in.

Add: also if you have the best name suggestion for the group EVER(or at least a decent one) then do not hesitate to add a suggestion for that as well. You might get mocked for it later, but that's just part of the deal. :cool:

To "apply" just make a reply and link the necessary things for me to make a fair and amazing judgment. Just let me know how to search for it if you can't post a link.

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Christian a.k.a. Sajcon

Channel: Search for SAJCON on youtube to find my current stuff. (can't post links)

Subs: 8,856

Sort of channel: Gaming Channel currently focusing on discussing gaming related topics and Multiplayer titles that personally interests me focused on a bit of a older crowd (main demographic is 25-35 in age).

What I want to do: I'm trying to find people that want to join a jolly bonkers little crew to mainly stream and make videos of Overwatch and potentially more if the ideas pop up such as a gaming podcast(have a format and a Idea, just not the co-hosts) and other co-op game collabs. This has already been started in a sense, and we have some people on board already but I'd love to have more guys and girls(would LOVE to have a girl or 2 in the crew just to not let it be that common sausage fest it usually ends up being :D) along for something that could potentially be a very fun little weekly project! Think of it more as a weekly thing you would do with your friends, like play football or have a movie night than a super serious work thing.
I don't care about how many subs you have, how wild and crazy you are OR how shy and awkward you are in new crowds. The most important thing is having fun together! A bit cheesy, yes. But in the end of the day that is was matters people. :D So much that even if you are NOT a content creator but at least can showcase your personality in some way so we know who you are and what you could add to the group, you are welcome to answer this post as well. And also if you do not have Overwatch, you might be able to join in for other projects as said. That's just a weekly thing we already do and we need more people for it.

Why I want to do that: I've totally fallen in love with Overwatch and I want to create a small tight group that can keep enjoying the game together as bestest of friends forever, or at least that can tolerate each other enough to play Overwatch and other things once a week or more and have a good time in doing so.

Other stuff: To make this work as well as possible you have to live in Europe and you have to be over 18. I will look at all who answer this post but I might not give you all a response. All people do not click with all people and that is 0% personal, it's just the mysterious ways of the world! But don't hesitate to give a reply and try this out!! Awesome, good, I look forward to read your reply once you finished reading. Do it. Do it now. JUST DO IT! (to qoute the famous Shia Labeouf)

People who join in to stream and video collab every once in a while so far:

Chrome: Search for "chromedrakegaming" on YT

Esu: Search for "The Esu" on YT

& more randoms might pop in.

Add: also if you have the best name suggestion for the group EVER(or at least a decent one) then do not hesitate to add a suggestion for that as well. You might get mocked for it later, but that's just part of the deal. :cool:

To "apply" just make a reply and link the necessary things for me to make a fair and amazing judgment. Just let me know how to search for it if you can't post a link.
I have also fallen in love with Overwatch recently. It's so good! I live in the UK and am 20 years old. You can check my channel out with the red button. I know I haven't posted in about 6 months but I am going to post a new video tomorrow and hope to get back to doing it consistently. The easiest way to contact me is by skype. My skype is digicorner.